Horns of Fire, our musical fire garden collaboration with Pa-Boom is available and taking bookings for this Autumn and Winter. It was first commissioned for the Huddersfield Festival of Light in December 2012.
The installation lasts for up to 5 hours, and can be configured in many different permutations to suit different locations and events. Musically it also comes with several different options:
- PA and pre-recorded soundtrack with DJ/sound engineer (samples of the sound of the fire itself a speciality!)
- Lone minstrel wandering the flickering pathways, playing reeds and sax.
- 3-piece brass and percussion ensemble
- Large (7 piece+) brass, reed and percussion band
- Any combination of the above…
Contact us for further information and booking details.